Friday, January 22, 2010

What work out?

Ugh. I MISS working out. I stopped somewhere around finding out I was pregnant because I was so exhausted all the time, I just couldn't do it. Then, I wasn't allowed extra movement...then I was on bed rest.

So it has been nearly a year since I have gotten any kind of real exercise in.

I miss running, I even have a new pair of Asics.

There is NO time. I wake up at 5 to shower, get ready, feed the boys (with help from hubby) out the door by 7 to get the boys to daycare so I can get to work. Pick the boys up around 5, get home, feed the boys, try to wolf down food while loving on the babies who have missed Mommy all day, feed the boys again and then it is 10 or 11pm.

I think I am going to dig out the Moby wrap, strap one of them to me...and get some squats and lunges in that way....

No comments:

Post a Comment