One thing I LOVE to do is read other blogs, especially about Parenting and twins (duh!). I found Michelle's site MaMe Musings almost right away and have been reading each day since. Her posts are full of joy, kindness, and humor, and she is definitely one of those people you would love to know in real life. It is very easy to read her posts and become familiar with her, she writes that well!
What I didn't expect this early into my attempt to focus more on the blog was to be given an award :) Michelle made me smile (and almost caused a hint of tears). Thank you!
It is an award meant for those with smaller amounts of followers that lets them know they are appreciated. My favorite kind! I am truly enjoying gabbing about life and my boys, and getting to know others out there!
(Copied and Pasted from Michelle)
The rules for accepting this award are simple:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. (right click to save to your computer, than upload to your blog.)
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the Karma!
Here are some blogs I have found recently, check them out!
Cherry Pie Twins
Pontifications of a Twin Mom
Geeky & Sassy
Narrow Paths to Higher Places
Boo Boos Blessings