Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I liked listing things I was thankful for last week, so have decided to repeat the activity.  Showing gratitude really makes you realize how blessed you truly are.

I am thankful for:

E-Dude grabbing my hand so I will go with him wherever he goes
G-Man snuggles in the middle of the night
nighttime giggles
students who playfully banter when it is appropriate ;)
1 more day until Spring Break
The moment when the neon spring green appears on the trees
and the next, when everything is awash in spring beauty
My blooming white iris'
Counting Down to the Hunger Games
Students excited to READ the Hunger Games
Kisses from my husband
laughter through tears
Knowing I will see my mom in a few days

and so much more!
How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Hunger Games! Makes me wish I was back teaching!

    Are you a HS teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I teach primarily science, but I have a self contained English class as well. They are pretty excited to read it...which is amazing b/c most of them hate reading.

    ReplyDelete