Friday, June 22, 2012

Does this Make me a Bad Parent?

So....the boys are little parrots as of late, which can be both funny and perilous. The other day my husband and I decided to play a little bit with the boys, much to our own amusement.

"Can you say I'm Not A Crook?" (complete with hand signals)

Both boys make a decent attempt, with G-Man making the most convincing hand gestures.

"Aye Aye Captain"

"That's No Moon, its a space station" (don't hate, I am a Star Wars Geek to the core)

and my personal favorite "Live Long and Prosper" (with Vulcan hand signal, of course)

G-Man's response was priceless..."garble garble PROSPER!" with his little hands trying to figure out how to move like Daddy's. 

Perhaps it is bad parenting to find some amusement in the imitating stage.  It sure beats the things they will surely repeat somewhere down the road.  YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment